In a message dated 8/17/2= 001 7:00:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
abagdan@powersurfr.com writes:

This propane gauge is an ex= cellent addition to the van.  But how does the
gauge work? I mean by what principle can the gauge tell how much is left= in
the tank?

      I have no idea !  I did not in= vent this gizmo.  I just came across it
at my local Canadian Tire and thought it may work on our Westy tanks. &n= bsp;I have
installed two so far one on my camper and one on a customers camper. &nb= sp;Both
seem to be working.  So who need to know all the details !  I = would suggest
you call the tool free line for Keanall and ask them this question.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper camping event in Almonte, ON, June 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com