I need to = replace the combination fan(3 speed)/thermostat AC switch mounted on the dash to the = left of the steering wheel of my 86 Westy Weekender.  I believe this was a = dealer installed option and it is a diferent switch than the two switch = combination used on the standard 86 vanagons.  According to the dealer and = several list vendors, this part is no longer available.  Does any one have any = ideas where I could get this part, or have any experience with other stock = switch combinations that would work?

Bentley has no wiring diagram for = the Westy dealer installed air conditioning.  Does anyone have these = diagrams?  The wiring is different than the standard 86 vanagon  AC wiring but = looks more like the 84-85 diagram.

Thank you.

Juergen Panoscha