Hi Listers,

Allow me to introduce myself, as I'm a new listee.
Brian Kelly. Kansas.
'86 Vanagon. Westfalia. Canadian model.

Presently, I'm working on the Heater Booster. [Bentley. 82.12]
Took me for ever to locate the relays associated with it. Eventually, I found
them behind the glove compartment. Had the vehicle a number of years, this
unit has never  operated. So far, I have found one fuse on top of the fuse
panel, perhaps, two. No inline fuses. My system contains the dash mounted
regulating switch and the safety switch.

I've looked, briefly, through the archives of the list, didn't find anything
related.
What is the consensus the reliability and efficiency of the heater on the 86
model? What other years utilized this unit?

Can anyone lead me to information regarding the operating method.
Bentley doesn't outline the sequence of operation.

TIA.  [It's good to be here.]

Brian