1998 VW EuroVan Winnebago conversion. White with bug bra, new tires, automatic, = A/C, power windows, awing and sunshades. There is also a Van cover to protect it = from the sun. The van is a Winnebago conversion which means that it has a stove, refrigerator, sink, shower, table, bench seats, upper and lower beds, = pop up roof. The van is complete and is in perfect condition. This van was = used strictly for camping and not for day to day driving. As a day to day = driver, it is on par with other VW vans. It has 32,000 miles, 200 on new tires. = NEED to sell ....$25,000 or make me a good offer. = Victim of the dot com bomb. I have pictures of the = interior and exterior.

Contact me at vern748@yahoo.com if you need = additional information. I am located in Oakland, = California, which is central to everywhere in the San = Francisco bay = area.

--

Vernon = Chang - senior manager QA / SCM - Topica, Inc. - (415) = 344-3846