Hi,

I'm about to replace the brake fluid in my 86.
I'm confused by reading Bentley. From what I gather, it says never to reduce
the fluid level below the minimum mark. To follow the refill chart for each
brake cylinder when bleeding the system.
As a matter of interest what problem do you encounter draining the whole
system?
This would be the case if you were changing to silicon fluid.

What is the equivalent measurement of 100 cm3. as is mentioned in the Bentley
directions. 47.8A. I intend doing the procedure without the use of a pressure
bleeder.

Any tips gratefully accepted.

Brian Kelly
86 GL Westfalia.