From: Brian = Kelly
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 19:27
Subject: Brake Fluid = Change

Hi, =

I'm about to replace the brake fluid in my 86.
I'm confused by reading = Bentley. From what I gather, it says never to reduce
the fluid level below the = minimum mark. To follow the refill chart for each
brake cylinder when = bleeding the system.
As a matter of interest what problem do you encounter = draining the whole
system?
This would be the case if you were changing to = silicon fluid.

What is the equivalent measurement of 100 cm3. as is = mentioned in the Bentley
directions. 47.8A. I intend doing the procedure = without the use of a pressure
bleeder.

Any tips gratefully accepted.

Brian Kelly
86 GL Westfalia.