We are the (sometimes not-quite-so) proud owners of a '80 Vanagon which we need to find a good mechanic for in our South Florida (Fort Lauderdale) area.  I recently saw a list online which was somewhat interactive.  It allows the user to click on the State they live in and find Vanagon owners who allow travellers to camp in their driveways and also can recommend local mechanics.  Can anyone email us the link so we can find that list?  Not only do we need a mechanic, but we'd like to access that list when we do in fact get the '80 up and running and ready to travel.

Thanks so much from a newbie...

Selene & Joe Leone

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.