I was just removing the studs that came on the TiiCo motor to replace them with ones of the correct length. As I was looking at the bolt pattern, I noticed that the upper left stud didn't look like it was in the right place to connect with my automatic transmission. There is a picture of my adapter plate with arrows pointing to the mounting locations at the URL below. Am I correct that there is something wrong with this adapter plate, or am I smoking crack? Any help you guys can give me would be great.

http://www.vgonman.com/tiicoadaptr.htm

Sean B.
'90 V'gon, "Happy Bus", pseudo Wolfy
Torrance, CA