Listees:

    I'm sure someone has asked this before, but my archive search times out every time I try.  I am familiar with most of the 15 inch wheel options, like the SA alloys, Audi, Mercedes, and Passat.  I called my local Discount Tire store out of curiosity, and they claim their catalog shows "many" 15 inch wheels that are Vanagon specific from companies like Unique and American Eagle.  Supposedly they have a steel wheel with an ET of 37, for only $35.  I'm going to e-mail the companies to verify this information, but would prefer to get the quick answer from any listees who  have already tried this obvious resource.  Are these wheels not strong enough, or what?  Thanks!

Cary

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.