Liste's,
I made the unfortunate mistake, fortunate for you if you can use it, of
ordering the wrong color code for some touch-up paint. So I'm willing to deal
this stuff at 50% of what I paid for it. I've got a 12.5 Oz can of spray
paint and a 1/2 Oz bottle of Merian Brown or code # LA8A. I'll throw in the
shipping too. Oh yea it's for an 85 Vanagon year model. So if your in need of
that color now's your chance to get it cheap. Well cheaper than retail. I
bought the stuff from, touch up paint - automotive touch up paint - car touch
up paint by PaintScratch
. Seems like quality stuff from what I can tell. In
fact they guarantee that it will match.
So email me if your interested. Otherwise I'm gonna have to go taggin........
late,

Paul Rogers
85 WWW "el Lobito"