In a message dated 8/23/2= 001 12:00:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

STERBO! IF (what am I think= ing!? This is a Vanagon, I live in
Wintersaltland...
I mean when ) I ever do it again, it'll be Sterbo. I think it actually m= ay
be
cheaper, too! Please, just do it only one more time.

      Thanks for the promo.  Your ab= solutly right.  See STEBRO/Vanagon
Customer Comments
for what others have found out on their own.  = ;With the
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Muffler & J-Pipe
and the DANSK st= ainless steel
header pipes from  The Bus Dep= ot - Discount VW Parts - Main Menu, you can get
your Vanagon 2.1 liter exhaust system bulletproof for life.  The Sy= ncro will
be missing the front header pipe in stainless.  Maybe someday we'll= get that
also.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper camping event in Almonte, ON, June 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com