Got one. Love it. Grill and innerlights only. I got mine from Ken, TIICO IS cheaper for the same part. I'll post some pics of my wonderful '84 for you to see @ http://www.bellfamilytree.org/vw. All you crazies can see my Van there, too.

Cheers!

AB

Kitzmann wrote:

Hey does anybody have the SA four light grill sold by Tiico?  I'm in need
of a new grill and was thinking of getting the four light grill.  Tiico has
the best price I've seen, but does it come with everything needed, i.e. the
inner lights, light buckets, wires, etc or is it just the grill?  Bus
Depot's description sounds like it comes with everything, but it is $100
more.

Dave K.