I = also got my grill from Ken. This came with a set of inner lights that were not = the official VW lights, but that was fine with me as I’m planning on = putting different lights in there eventually anyway. I do like the way the bus = looks with the grill, and even the lights Ken sent make a huge difference on = dark roads. Couple that with the H4’s and it’s a great setup. = I’ve had it installed for a couple years now, and am putting in relays so I can put some real = bulbs in the H4’s, the inners have always been on a separate switch and = relay. I also like the black VW emblem better than the shiny one, for what it’s = worth.  http://www.oz= .net/~sneakers/images/bus/quadbus.jpg

St= eve

&#= 8217;85 westy

ke= nt, wa

 <= /p>