= ; The Quebec based Westfalia club, IWCCC, is preparing for its Grande
Rendezvous September 7 ~ 10 at Parc des Chutes, Ile Melville, Shawinigan= -Sud,
QC.  Visit their website for complete details.  They are expec= ting some 500
Westfalias to show up.  Last years event in Omerville, QC saw 475 W= estfalias
in attendance.  I am going and will have STEBRO/Vanagon Mufflers &a= mp; J-pipe
with me for show & sale.  I will also have BusFusion T-shirts, = information on
BusFusion 2002 & ETKA CDs.  From Shawinigan I will be winding m= y way down to
Maine for LiMBO's Buses By The Buoy event.  Hope to meet a lot of y= ou List
members in my travels.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper camping event in Almonte, ON, June 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com