From: Derek = Drew
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 = 8:35 AM
Subject: Vanagon List Profiled = In Washington Post Today

Don Oldenburg, Washington Post Staff Writer who I believe = is also on our list, profiles the Vanagon List in a huge (by newspaper = standards) article quoting numerous list luminaries this morning, including Joel = Walker, Steve Schwenk, yours truly, and list founder Gerry Skerbitz. There is = even a giant picture of current listmaster Tom Carrington and a picture of = his daughter climbing into his vanagon pickup.