Hello Everyone,
Right now my van is stuck down at the = local grocery store where it decided to just stop running.
Last week I changed the fuel tank along = with the fuel line and fuel filter.  This last weekend I took it out on a = 400 mile trip with no problems except when I was almost home for some reason the = fasten seat belt light came on for a breif moment and the engine reved = up.  The problem went away.  On my way out today, the van just quit for no = apparent reason and then I was able toget it started again.  I thought I had = snubbed it out because it was when I was starting out.  On my way back, as = I was turning a corner, it died!
When I turn the key, everything is = normal, it even kicks over, but as soon as there is life it dies!  Even if I try to = give it gas.
I am guessing that I might have a short = somewhere.  When I had taken the fuel tank out, I also removed the = wiring harness for the heat booster and I left a few wires hanging without = taping them up.  When I looked at them just now, they were not touching and = didn't look like they were shorting out.
Any ideas as to where I should start = looking?  I'm getting it towed home right now so I can work on it.
Thank you everyone.

Eggz