So here's the update on my van and its = problem of starting.
I taped up all the loose wires from the = heat booster and tucked them away, checked the fuses and no problems = there, checked all the seals on the fuel tank and everything seems = intact.  No signs of fuel leaking anywhere, but when I am under the van by the fuel = pump and filter I can smell a slight gas smell.  It is not strong by any means.
When I turn the key to get it started I = starts fine, but as soon as I let off the key I stops!  When the key is = turned, it responds to the gas pedal but when I let off the key, = nothing!
I'm checking the Bentley right now to = see what they might say for trouble shooting.
Is there any way to reset the computer?
Thanks again everyone for any = help!

Eggz