From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On = Behalf Of jhlauterbach
Sent: Tuesday, September = 04, 2001 3:45 PM
To: = vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Abandoned van = (?)

When I went to work this morning (9/4) there was a blue metallic Vanagon = ('82-'85 water cooled)) on the shoulder of the northbound lane of I-75 here in = Macon, GA, just south of Exit 169.  When I came home this evening van was = still there.  No license plates.  There was a large red decal on the = center of the tailgate with the text, "Semper Fi."<= /p>

 <= /p>

Anyone have details?

 <= /p>

John Lauterbach