Volks,

I know that Tom C. and others have done Deisel to  Gas conversions.  Tom has
a great site that I read almost daily but I don't want to pass on tje donor
Jetta without athat warm feeling that I have gotten all the bits out of it
that I will need for the complete job as well as anything else of value down
the road.  For Example I think the wiper motor is the same as in the Vanagon?

Does any one have a comprehesive list of parts that are needed for the
conversion as well as any other valuable parts to save(wifey would like the
jetta to depart sooner than later) ?

Thanks in Advance,

Joe
Omaha