I just = got in a fire damaged 1986 Vanagon - the fire was from another vehicle and the front = of the van got very hot, cracking the windscreen, all four lights, melting the = grills and signal markers and bubbling the paint.  The rest of it is = pretty good.

Here = are the details:
- Blue = in color
- Grey = seats with black panels and padded dash
- AC = system but the compressor is disconnected
- PS = with the pump making noise and a new steering rack
- 2.1L = boxer with a bad front crank seal - runs great, just drips a lot
- 4 = speed transmission - coming out of 4th is a little noisy
- Gas = heater, nice and hot!
- AM / = FM / Cassette with good factory speakers all around

If it = wasn't for the oil leak in the engine (coolant is fine) and the bummed front end due to = the heat it is a very nice van with almost new paint.  =

If = anyone is interested in any parts please pmail me.

Thanks!

David Marshall

Fast = Forward Automotive Inc.
4356 Quesnel Hixon Road
Quesnel BC Canada  V2J = 6Z3
mailto:info@fastforward.ca      http://www.fastforward.ca
Phone: (250) 992 = 7775           FAX: (250) 992 = 1160

• Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions
• Transporter, = Unimog and Iltis Sales
• European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models