> 1985 Westy GL for sale
> I have finally outgrown my Westy

And then...

> That's sad man,
> I`m 53, & I hope to be tooling around in mine when I`m 78!!!
> In fact, when I die, put a case of obsidian stout in the fridge, dig a= hole,
> and coast us on in, and cover us up !!!  :)
> Peter Pan...

Oh my God!!!

I can't imagine using that for a reason to sell !!!
I am proud of the second son's admonition that I can NEVER sell my '84. He = insists that after his current tour of duty at Sigonella he is going to &quo= t;adopt" it for his very own and MAKE me find another.

And then...

I won't waste a Westy on my funeral pyre...cast me adrift in one of my padd= le craft and let me drift away with plenty of porter and stout... burn my bo= dy when you find it...party 'til dawn... bagpipe the cock awake...It'll have=  been a great adventure!

Until then I'll keep on vanning.