= ; I'm leaving this morning for IWCCC's camping event in Shawinigan
Falls, QC then heading down to Brunswick, MA for LiMBO's BBTB event.  There
will be BusFusio= n T-shirts given away as door prizes at both events.  I will
have STEBRO/Vanagon = Stainless Steel Exhaust System mufflers & j-pipes for
viewing & sale, and will have some ETKA discs for anyone interested.=  Come
around and say hi !  Always nice to meet new folks.  See you d= own the road
somewhere.
      I will be connecting and checking my e-= mail from time to time during
my travels, so if anyone needs to get in touch with me send a e-mail.
Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a VW C= amper camping event in Almonte, ON, June 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless= Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli & = Associates or http://frankcondelli.com