Hello All,
With winter not to far away up here in = good ole Wisconsin, I need to find a good alternative for heat, mainly = Defrost.  I don't plan on driving it during the dead of winter, but I am going to = have to drive it in the cold temps of Nov. Dec. and am afraid because I have not = even got defrost.  My heat system was rotted and junk so I tore it out completely, now I don' even have a source to defrost my windows.  = The fan in the dash is still there and functional.  Does anyone have any = info on a device or something that I could throw on my dash to use for = defrost.  I am not looking for a full blown heat system at this time, maybe next year, = but I need something to get my windshield clear during those frosty nights and = mornings.
Thanks for any input you might = have.

Eggz