HI,

Just wondering if anyone = can give me their thoughts on this before i go and spend more money on tuesday.

I just got a bunch of work done = on my 85 Vanagon. Replaced a rusted out exaust pipe and did the transmision kit = (seals).I had a bad ATF leek coming from the oil pan as well as somewhere else = apparently. My mechanic said there was some problem with the radiator cap which = resulted in the overflow container always being low (not totally sure what was up) = so he replaced the radiator cap. This was news to me, although i did notice it = was low but didn't ever see any leaks.

All seemed fine and then the other = day out of seemingly nowhere, i had projectile antifreeze out of my front = end.
he now tells me the radiator is cracked. Is this just a bad luck coincidence, = or do you think he may be partially responsible? I dont know enough about this to = tell. Seems strange that i never noticed any problem with the cooling system = and then this happens a few days after i get the van back. I could be totally out = there, but i'd appreciate any = comments/thoughts.

thanks!

~KaReN~