Hi all,

I have = three questions.

1. I = have used the fridge on propane 12 times a year for 2 years. Saturday for the first = time it started making a noise, it sounded like an electric fan and was coming = from behind the fridge. It got substantially louder when I opened the fridge = door. Anyone know what it is?

2. I = have a small brown fuse box directly below the seatbelt reel on the drivers side. It = holds two fuses, what are these fuses for? specifically the left hand one as = this has blown but everything still appears to working?

The = third isn't so much a question as a list of things I am looking = for.

1. = I've got $120 for two captain's chairs if you've got any to sell. They must be the ones = with adjustable armrests and in good condition. I would prefer brown but will = take any color if I have to.

2. Two = fender end caps with fittings.

3. Pop = Top Seal

4. = Drivers side door lock (Do I have to replace the whole handle?)

Melvin Mudgett-Price
Director of Development
http://www.acmex.com/bio/mmp (Bio)
(216) 391-7400 = X207
MS Messenger: mprice@acmex.com

acmeX.com  - Acme = Express, Inc.
Web-enabled software / e-commerce / Web Marketing
http://www.acmeX.com
(216) 391-0707 (FAX)
(216) 338-6597 (Cell)