At 01:45 PM 9/10/01 -0400, Melvin Mudgett-Price wrote:
Hi all,

I have three questions.

1. I have used the fridge on propane 12 times a year for 2 years. Saturday for the first time it started making a noise, it sounded like an electric fan and was coming from behind the fridge. It got substantially louder when I opened the fridge door. Anyone know what it is?

it's a fan to keep the area behind the fridge from getting too hot.

2. I have a small brown fuse box directly below the seatbelt reel on the drivers side. It holds two fuses, what are these fuses for? specifically the left hand one as this has blown but everything still appears to working?

There is an 8 amp and a 16 amp fuse in there.  The 8 is for the water pump and the 16 is the 12v power for your fridge.

Chris Smith
Head Slave