I agree, we need to find this Rich = character, and convince him to handle all the selling and buying of vanagon parts on = this list.  I have been proactive by creating a rough draft proposal to him.

Rich,
    If your out there, = we on the Vanagon.com mailing list would like you to handle all of the "parts" transactions from now on.  We have established the following guidelines:

   1) Always include a price
   2) Always include an = address (a zipcode only is un-acceptable)
   3) Always give " A = good deal" to fellow list members
   4) When you are the = receiver of "a good deal", be sure to pass it on ( Good Karma ;) )
   5) Before anything = goes to the scrapyard, invite all fellow listmembers to review the items selected = for disposal.  ( There  may just be a beer or two in it for you !)
   6) If your neighbor = wants to buy your junk for $10, let him have it for $5.
   7) Do not sell any "off = topic", AKA non-vanagon parts in this forum.
   8) Most importantly, = do not allow anyone ( including yourself) to get rich while following these = guidelines.  I have heard that many entrepreneurs have done so selling these precious = items off of the list.  Ken W. &  Ron. S can attest to this I'm sure.  Selling vanagon parts (especially used ones) was until now = one of the best kept secrets in becoming an overnight millionaire. Not any more...

    Thanks for your time

        We Vanagon owners who despise people who accept money for = parts

PS   No offense = intended,  just trying to brighten the mood