To all my fellow listees

My family and myself wish to extend my deepest = sympathies to you and your countrymen and women for the horrible act of terrorism = committed on your country.

We here in Australia are lucky that our land is so = far away from the recognized seats of terror.  But it can happen at any time = and unfortunately any place.

I know I speak for all list members here in = Australia and know that your great country will rise from the ashes and go on bigger = and better.

For the moment just concern yourself with the = victims.  After those unfortunates have been properly mourned and goodbyes = said.  Then find those responsible and then DON'T GET MAD, at those bastards, = JUST GET EVEN.

Our Prime Minister, John Howard, is currently over = having talks with your President.  He has expressed our nations deepest sympathies.

Once again my heart goes out to the victims, their = families and to your great nation.

Ray Hunnam
Penrith Australia