I am going to vent for a while here, = and seeing as I am an American, I have the freedom of speech. You can choose not to = read this and delete it, that is your right.
All I really want to say is that even = on the list you can pick up on what's wrong with America. You have people bitching = because other people are trying to sell things here. WAKE UP! America is a = capitalist country. This is one of the reasons we were targeted. We are based on = the fact that people will buy what they want . If the price isn't to your liking, = you don't have to buy it. And you know what, if you don't like the product = or how they are trying to sell it, you don't have to buy it. In fact, as I = mentioned earlier, you don't even have to read their words. Just delete the damn = thing.
People on the list make it very obvious = when their e-mail contains something for sale (FS). If this offends you, delete it. = You have that right. Isn't free speech grand. Not only can you say anything, = but you can choose not to listen.
This brings me to another point. People = are complaining about someone's post yesterday. I didn't read the whole = thing, I just deleted it. If I find something offensive, I don't read it. I get to = choose what I read.
Now, I also understand that if = something offends me, I also have the right to dispute their point. That is a great thing. =
Enough about that; here is a story I = want to tell.
My wife belongs to a board on the web. = A person on the board asked what nationality people were. There were many answers. Swedish-American, African-American, German -American, Polish-American, Italian-American, ...  Then one person wrote in and said, " I am = Canadian. I noticed that nobody put that they were just plain American. Are you = not proud of the country you live in?"
It makes you think. I am American. I = would hope, that through all the grief, pain, anger and sorrow = of yesterdays events, that we as a nation can come together and just be Americans. We = are a melting pot. I think that as a symbol of unity, everyone on this list in = America should be flying an American flag. Remember, there is strength in unity. = God bless America!
Peace out,
Peder
'84 Westy