Matt,
Judging by this entertaining post you certainly qualify for Rich' position! As long as you promise not to get filthy rich and make millions selling used Vanagon parts.
Leon
85 Subwagen Westy

Matt F wrote:

I agree, we need to find this Rich character, and convince him to handle all the selling and buying of vanagon parts on this list.  I have been proactive by creating a rough draft proposal to him.  Rich,    If your out there, we on the Vanagon.com mailing list would like you to handle all of the "parts" transactions from now on.  We have established the following guidelines:    1) Always include a price   2) Always include an address (a zipcode only is un-acceptable)   3) Always give " A good deal" to fellow list members   4) When you are the receiver of "a good deal", be sure to pass it on ( Good Karma ;) )   5) Before anything goes to the scrapyard, invite all fellow listmembers to review the items selected for disposal.  ( There  may just be a beer or two in it for you !)   6) If your neighbor wants to buy your junk for $10, let him have it for $5.   7) Do not sell any "off topic", AKA non-vanagon parts in this forum.   8) Most importantly, do not allow anyone ( including yourself) to get rich while following these guidelines.  I have heard that many entrepreneurs have done so selling these precious items off of the list.  Ken W. &  Ron. S can attest to this I'm sure.  Selling vanagon parts (especially used ones) was until now one of the best kept secrets in becoming an overnight millionaire. Not any more...     Thanks for your time         We Vanagon owners who despise people who accept money for parts    PS   No offense intended,  just trying to brighten the mood