These people are not bums, they are = communists. These are the same people that want the government to give us free = health care (communism). What's next free housing, free cars, free food. Everyone = needs to realize that just because it is free to you, means that someone else is = paying for it.
Here in America we pay for what we want.
Peace out,
Peder
'84 Westy

If I may add to what you = wrote, selling on the list is allowed on the list.
So anyone who complains about = it is on weak footing.

I sell things occasionally it's a service to the = Vanagon community. No one
except communists or bums expect it for free. = even when I have been broke, I
chose to go without rather than beg.
So, = we bring back the meaning of the term bum-a person who is not willing to =
work for what he wants, and thinks everyone owes him a living, or vanagon =
parts for free.

But the politically correct way of addressing them is now(homeless). My Mom
used to warn when I was young-"you don't = want to become like the bums on skid
road, do you"?Bums!
I have got a = lot of vanagon stuff free-does that make me a bum? Well, we used
to have = a junkyard, and stuff was free on the hulked vanagons heading to the
crusher...

Robert K
1982 Westfalia