Listees:

   '87 Westy, item # 595179747.  I inspected and drove it this evening.  The seller has told me what price he needs for it, and would rather sell it locally than deal with the flakiness of bidders.  If someone is ** REALLY SERIOUS**, they can contact me, and I can give them the details and/or act as agent/intermediary.  I do not know the seller.  Best to call me, as my internet connection is really slow lately.

Cary

512-252-1634 (keep trying)

Donate cash, emergency relief information in Yahoo! News.