Bob;
        First check the ground = clusters behind the fuse block. These tend to corrode due to leaky windshields. Most= likely is the under-engineered light switch. Check out my web page on = how I added relays to cure this problem. On an electrical competence level = of complexity between five(deals with complexe electronics daily) and zero(doesn't know which end of a soldering iron to hold) I rate it at three= and a half.