Tricia,
Nice to make your = acquaintance on the vanagon list.
We have a copy of your book
"British Columbia, Off = the Beaten Path".
We enjoy your book, and still have to discover some of = the places
you write about.

About the propane filling,
Only = the Eurobagos (later model fwd  VW eurovan winnebagos)
have the = problem of the propane tank being difficult to fill, and the camper
has to be = driven on a ramp or slight incline.
At least here in the U.S., on the vanagons, = we've never had any problem
filling our propane tank. There is lots of = clearance under the tank.
All the places we've had propane filled had the = proper fittings for the vanagon westy.
Possibly they use different equipment = in Canada?
Harald
'90 westy
our vanagon website: =
http://www.geocities.com/= harald_nancy