KAREN;
        About all you can do is = have the radiator cap tested. I sincerely doubt he put the wrong cap on since it is= unique to the WBX (AFAIK).  If you can read a VW number off it, = call the VW parts department and confirm.
        Where, exactly,  is = the leak from?
Good Luck and Drive Safely
Ken Lewis
http://Neksiwel.20m.com/