I saw a kids bicycle that had a label that read like this:

Made

for the
                          USA

 The bike was really made in Asia somewhere.
Most of us in the USA like to buy certain products made in the USA, on this bicycle the buyer only sees Made and USA-very clever trick, don't you think?

If you are one to carefully read labels, you will be surprised what you find.

Now for the Vanagon content: There is a homebuilder company in Vancouver, BC, called "Vanagon Construction."

It's a Chinese company. I haven't seen any of the homes, but I hear they have one model with a pop-top...

Robert
1982 Westfalia