Both of you facts sound real familiar... my incoming messages from Gerry are down to a trickle also.  Bet it's that virus.  Re: leaking.  Ours did this too.  I did a quick silicone seal on the windshield...still leaked.  Replaced the antenna with a proper VW antenna, still leaked.  removed the wiper shafts, cleaned and sealed those, still leaked.  Back to the windshield.  This time I used a pointed wooden dowel to pull the rubber gasket up while I crammed as much goop in there as possible.  Messy, took time to clean up, but now it's dry.

Gary

-------Original Message-------

Date: Thursday, September 20, 2001 02:45:04 PM
Subject: Leaking...

All,
I haven't received but a few "gerry" emails in the last 18 hours or so.
What is going on? Anyway, I am trying to figure out why my left foot gets
wet when I take my Van in the rain. Wind shield, antenna, any other method
for water to get in? I know there was talk several months ago about an
inexpensive antenna that works... Anyone please, with words of wisdom?
Thank you.

Rich and Annemarie
85 GL "Buba"