Volks,
I'm about to have a trusted = mechanic replace my recently (last weekend) blown diesel 1.6 NA with = a NEW diesel 1.9  NA on my 1982 Vanagon and I have a few = hopefully easy questions.
1) Whois the best vendor for = this item? I would like it as drooping ready as possible. My guess is it would be = smart to buy rebuilt  injectors as well.
2) What is the deal with the = clutch? Who is the best vendor for the new clutch I need for this more powerful = engine? I've heard about Kennedy is  there anyone else?
3) Other than the Vanagon = conversion kit what else do I need? any special or different hoses?
TIA
peace,
Arthur