I just wanted to let you = know that I have finally got some of the SA Grilles in stock. They are norma= lly $295 but as a list special I am selling them for $275 which includes the= grille and the inner lights. This is all you need if you have a 80-85 Vanag= on with the round headlights.  If you have a newer van with the square lig= hts I have the buckets for the outter lights for $15 each.   You can = get H4 Hellas for $44.95 each or $88 a pair.  Let me know if you are inter= ested.  You can see a picture of these lights mounted on a Vanagon on m= y website at:
http://www.vanagain.com/Accessories.htm and you can order the grilles th= rough the webstore.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16