Listees:

  I am curious what the device is that is mounted between the lower front grill and the right front turn signal lens of the Syncro on ebay (item #595657432).  Does anyone know what it is?  It looks like some sort of exhaust port.  Also, I recently asked the list if anyone had dealt with this seller before (vlademier k@hotmail.com,  who I believe to be named Michael Papp).  The Syncro list tied him into to a possibly semi-questionable situation about a year ago.  He has not yet answered my e-mailed questions about one of his vans.  Does anyone on this list know him or dealt with him recently?

Thanks.

Cary

Do You Yahoo!?