From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM]On Behalf Of Cary Chiang
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 12:55 = PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: What is this device? = And who is this guy?

Listees:

  I am curious what the device is that is mounted = between the lower front grill and the right front turn signal lens of the = Syncro on ebay (item #595657432).  Does anyone know what it is?  It = looks like some sort of exhaust port.  Also, I recently asked the = list if anyone had dealt with this seller before (vlademier k@hotmail.com,  who I believe to be named Michael = Papp).  The Syncro list tied him into to a possibly semi-questionable situation about a year ago.  He has not = yet answered my e-mailed questions about one of his vans.  Does = anyone on this list know him or dealt with him recently?

Thanks.

Cary

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email alerts & NEW webcam video = instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger.