Well I've replaced the oil pressure = relief valve and oil pump. Still no pressure.I don't know what could have failed so = suddenly, but it was something internal. While I had always planned to replace = this engine with a Boston Bob one eventually, I was not planning to do it now. It = had been running great. In fact I took it on a 300 mile trip two day's before it = lost pressure. Temp guage stayed dead center and the engine never so much as hiccouped.

Anyway, between moving last weekend and = current job uncertainty (my employer was acquired in a Chapter 11 auction on = Thursday) a rebuilt engine is not feasibile right now. Does anyone have a used = running engine for sale? Preferably in New England? A 1.9 would be best, but I = guess a 2.1 will work too.

Thanks,

John Flaherty
Portland, ME
'84 GL