In a message dated 9/22/2001 11:58:50 PM Eastern Daylight Ti= me, LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Anyone Know a Trusted Mechanic = (VW or otherwise) in Kingston Ontario?

My girlfriend is attending T= eachers College at Queens University in Kingston Ontario and needs the brake= s in her GM Tracker done. Also, if I ever break down there it would be nice = to know where to go.

Thanks,
Chris Gronski
'80 Westy "Pokey" - SLOPOKEY
'87 Chevrolet Sprint - Ice Racer
'91 Pontiac Firefly - Convertable

       Chris, I'm about one hour from Kingston= if that's any help.  I have also forwarded your message to a Westy own= er, Louis Tay, Louis.Tay@mto.gov.on.ca, whom I know well and lives in Kingst= on.  He may be of some help and you should hear from him directly.

Peace

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a VW C= amper camping event in Almonte, ON, June 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless= Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli & = Associates or http://frankcondelli.com