Just met Lee Peterson and his new bride = Val here in Hilo Hawaii.  They contacted me about a   month ago to = let me know they were coming to visit the Big Island.  It's the first time = I have ever met anyone from either the vanagon or syncro lists!  They = rented a 91 westy from Shawn at Imua Campers here in Hilo and we talked for about an = hour about where to camp and sight-see while they are here.  There are = so many places here it's hard to limit it to just four days.

This Friday (if I have time) I might = take them up to the waterfall I sent to some of you guys recently.
They are a nice young couple from = Colorado, just got married and I hope they have a wonderful honeymoon here on our = lovely island.  I'll let you know how they are doing next time they = contact me.  They were pretty excited about being here.  The went to = the hot pond last night... camped on the red dirt road in the puna and were to = visit the volcano this morning.  then off to kohala and kona today sometime.

Hope to see more of you guys out here = in the future.  It's a great place to camp out.

Aloha,

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy = "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, Inc.