Good Luck and Drive Safely
Ken Lewis
http://Neksiwel.20m.com/

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:45:27 -0400 Stephen <naiu@MEDIAONE.NET> writes:

After shutting off my van = the other day an 85 westy. I could not get it restarted. Everything would turn over fine, good battery= power, starter turned but it would not start. I checked the fuel pump by= replacing with another one that I knew worked, so I know that it is not = the pump. Checked the rotor and cap seemed ok. Checked every wire I could = find for a loose connection nothing. Checked all vacuum hoses nothing. Where and = what else should I check? I know that some people have had a problem where the= van would quit and they could not restart for a while, computer? I am = mystified and would rather troubleshoot everything I can before I take it in to the= shop.

Thanks

Stephen