To all interested list = members:

I have a 1984 7-passenger Vanagon that = the wife says has to go.

It is overall in very good shape, but = with one small problem which I haven't the time or money to solve.

It has had the A/C overhauled 2 months = ago, new heads about 6 months ago, a rebuilt tranny (manual) installed about a = year ago, new tires 2 months ago, a new S&S exhaust system a couple of weeks = ago, and other smaller general fixing up in the year I've owned it.
The problem is that after installing = the exhaust system, it has been running rich.  I have applied my (admittedly = very limited) mechanical skills to solving the problem, but as of yet haven't = been able to.  My wife forbids me to spend any more on it, since we're = already very upside down financially on the vehicle.

So...I have to sell it.

The van is red/white, with tan = interior.  The paint is in pretty good shape = considering that it is original.  There is no rust.  The interior is in = excellent shape.  I have receipts and service records from the time I bought it.  Overall it is a good vehicle, but I don't need an extra toy = right now, and I really need a car that gets better mileage anyway (I was averaging = 18-19 b4 the rich-running problem).

The Vanagon is located in North Texas = (Arlington, to be specific).  I do have photos, and will be happy to supply = them to prospective buyers.
Asking price is $2000 obo.  Please = e-mail me if interested.

Thanks-
Jason Stevenson