I've just finished breaking in my new = 1.9 in my westy.  My Westy is the only one I've ever driven so I'm not sure = what I should expect. And while the performance is a great improvement = over the sadsack mill I took out, I would like to compare it to another to see = how it stacks up.  I'm looking for somebody living in the Fraser = valley, who has a 1.9Westy they feel is running properly willing to take my van = for a run and tell me what they think. I live in surrey and will drive to = the willing participant at their convenience.  Maybe a strange = request but a second opinion would be appreciated, beer supplied.  Hope to = hear from a volunteer soon, Thanks
          &nbs= p;            Jim