Finally I got some of the standard 2.1l Main Bearings for the Vanagon.  These things have been out of stock forever.  I would advise anyone who is even thinking about rebuilding your Vanagon within the next year to buy a set now as who knows when I will be able to get more.  The other thing that I am doing is selling them at my normal price of $55 per set (no price gouging).  You can order on my web store with the part number 025198461A or just give me a call.  One set per customer please.  These are German made by Kohlbenschmidt (OE manufacturer for VW).

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com