Mark;
        Good job! Glad to hear it. = If only you also had a VDO oil temperature gauge so you could have shared some= before and after  data there. Was the radiator clogged? If so you = might consider the oil-to-water heat exchanger might also have a poor heat = exchange efficiency also.

Good Luck and Drive Safely
Ken Lewis
http://Neksiwel.20m.com/