Hello everyone,
            Hopefully someone out there has the answer to my = problem. I just installed a 90amp alternator with the w pole attached, to my 82 = diesel TD, hoping that the newer vanagon speedo/tach cluster would = work. All wiring done and connected and no tach response. Double checked all = connections checked for continuity and voltage. Checked voltage stabilzer-good. = Everything else on the dang thing works great except the tach. Please give advice, = I'm almost ready to tear it out of there. Unfortunetly the Bentley does not = show any steps to check. Thanks.

Kevin
82 Vanagon Diesel TD
01 Jetta 1.8T
78 Rabbit = 16V